Monday, February 4, 2013

Friends

This morning I had the privilege to talk with a few of my dear friends.  Although there is now physical distance between us, it's nice to know that we are still close.  I love that I am still able to pray for and with them!  Sometimes though, I feel like I could do more.  After talking with these friends, I saw that another friend had a rough weekend.  I wish I would have known and called her.  I could have prayed with her and just let her know that I was there if she needed a friend.  I know that there is nothing that I did or did not do that made her have a rough day, and there was really no way for me to know to even call her.  One thing I do know, God was there with her.  He knew her heart and her struggles that day.  Even though I want to "be there" for all my friends, I know it is humanly IMpossible! Even if I had all the time in the world, I just wouldn't be able to handle it emotionally.  So for that, I am so glad that we have a God who can handle it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment