Monday, January 28, 2013

Alone?

Have you ever had the feeling that whatever you're struggling with, you're doing it alone?  Lately, I've felt like that.  I am struggling with so many things right now, but I feel like I can't share those struggles with anyone.  I need the power of prayer, but feel like I would come across as whining or complaining if I were to share these struggles and prayer requests with anyone.  Actually, I know that I'm not alone in these situations, but maybe it's more that I'm afraid of showing people my true self. 
Since our move to the country, I've felt more alone than I've felt in a long time.  I miss having random, last minute play dates, mom nights out, and work-out/chat sessions with friends.  Not only am I missing friends, my kids are too.  We've been out here for 7 months now, but it feels like so much longer.  When will we feel "settled" and not so alone??

No comments:

Post a Comment