Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hope

I just recently started reading a new book.  It's called 'Hope For The Weary Mom.  Where God Meets You in Your Mess'.  I cannot say enough good things about this book.  It is absolutely amazing.  Has me in tears just about every time I sit down and read it.  Along with the book, I am following an online book club.  Each week (Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays), to go along with the chapter, there is a video and two posts.  It really is comforting to read and watch the video each week and realize that I'm not as alone as I thought I was.  God has brought together women for all across the country to read this book together and share together in our journeys as moms, wives, and children of Christ who are desperately in need of Hope.
If you are a mom and in search of hope, I urge you to get a copy of this book.  http://www.hopeforthewearymom.com/  Check out the posts from the past few weeks.  It's not too late to join in the book study.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment